It’s miserable, isn’t it? Supporting the U’s. Could be off chasing Champions League spots or promotion or just winning bloody football matches at any level really.
But it’s fine, because contrary to every single other bit of output we ever release, UTAS are here to cheer you up! Issue #2 of our sell-out fanzine is out in about 2 weeks, and you can secure your copy by pre ordering now.
It’s just £3 (+£1.50 postage) which covers printing, design, editorial and the costs of running the podcast and website such as hosting sites. You see what I’ve done there? I’ve made it explicitly clear where your money is going. It’s a wise thing to do if you’re, say, running a football club or something, but let’s not get started on that.
LOOK HOW NICE THE FRONT COVER IS. CHRIS CUTTING, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A KNIGHT OF THE UTAS EMPIRE.
Awh, Baz, you were once the saviour, it’s true…
ISSUE #2 CONTENTS:
• An interview with royalty, Tom Champion by Julian Roberts
• A tale of first games by Matt Ramsay
• Diamonds are forever by Jordan Worland
• Where the hell has our money gone? by Jay Dann
• Tr(A)veller’s T(A)les by Julian Roberts and Tom Walker
• The great rock and fuel swindle by Vinyl Perez
• The Abbey Rabbit by David Filce and Nigel Pearce
• Cult Heroes: Shaggy by Ryan Johnson
• Letters to UTAS
• CUFC Christmas Carols
• Half-Time quiz
• Loads and loads of other good stuff I can’t be bothered to list…
You’d be silly not to buy one. Jack and Jordan will be freezing cold stood selling them outside the ground before Yeovil (H) on the 15th of December, so you can go get one there too. Tom and Julian will be in the pub. Warm.
Yours in amber,
Leave a Reply