It’s Saturday morning, you’re wandering around having a cup of tea or something, probably hungover, and you’ve just seen some more top quality UTAS content drop into your Twitter feed. Here’s another headache to add to your current headache, LJ’s quiz.
This one is a connections round. The answers to the first five questions are connected in some way, and the last is outlining what the connection is. Simple as that.
- 1. Whose career is this?
88-94 Blackburn Rovers, 94-03 Manchester United, 99-00 Huddersfield Town (loan), 03-04 Burnley.
- 2. Which defender, currently on loan at QPR from Stoke, expressed support for Donald Trump’s Executive Order 13769, commonly referred to as the travel ban or Muslim ban, in February 2017?
- 3. Which Cambridge United player’s display name on Twitter is currently “100Eyes”?
- 4. Who goes here?
- 5. What is the name of the highest level football league in the US, which had its inaugural season in 1996?
- 6. What is the connection?
- David May
- Geoff Cameron
- Jevani Brown
- Tony Blair
- Major League Soccer (MLS)
- Prime ministers of the United Kingdom: Theresa May, David Cameron, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, and John Major.
Again, feel free to tweet @abbeystandpod with your score, and the winner will get absolutely fuck all. See you all in two weeks.