Bury 0-3 Cambridge United. Is that us out of the relegation battle? I doubt it. Here’s LJ with another quiz. Simple odd one out this week. Four questions, four answers, then once you’ve got those, which one is the odd one out.
1. By which name are Fudbalski Klub Crvena Zvezda better known in English?
2. Who was signed by Cambridge United in June 2011 and became the club’s longest serving player after Josh Coulson left in January 2018?
3. Who was the first Briton to win the rebooted Champions League?
4. Who’s managerial career goes:
Celtic -> Bolton Wanderers -> Hibernian -> Celtic?
5. Which answer is the odd one out?
- Red Star Belgrade
- Harrison Dunk
- Paul Lambert
- Neil Lennon
5. Paul Lambert is the odd one out because he doesn’t have one of The Beatles’ surname in his name.
Leave a Reply